LawforAll

advocatemmmohan

My photo
since 1985 practicing as advocate in both civil & criminal laws

WELCOME TO LEGAL WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LEGAL WORLD - SHARE THE KNOWLEDGE

Friday, September 14, 2018

Sri M.D.Y. Rama Murthy Garu

                                         Sri M.D.Y. Rama Murthy Garu

  • Whether your client is rich or poor, once you accept the brief , do justice to him by rendering your sincere services.
  • Not only towards your profession but also towards society, you have got a great concern as a lawyer and as a citizen of this country.
 My Godfather, My Guru , My Mentor, My Senior...........a grate legend of legal fraternity and a Great Versatile Personality,  silently walked away on 13/09/2018 at Kurnool ,  leaving behind him his noble thoughts, his abundant blessings on us.  
May his soul rest in great peace and tranquility .            
My deepest condolences to my little brothers Dr. Rama Sarma, Jogaiah Sarma , Madhava Sarma and to my little sister.


                                                                 No words to express my deep sorrows.                                                                                  Advocatemmmohan